Personal Injury Clinic Gun Barrel City

Our Gun Barrel City primary care physicians use proven medical treatments to treat and care for personal injury accidents. A personal injury accident is due to someone else’s negligence. The most common type injury a personal injury accident results in is back pain.

Accident and Injury Clinic

To provide the best accident and injury care, our primary care physician group has partnered with Texas Injury and Rehab Solutions. Their accident and injury clinic is conveniently located in Waxahachie. The state-of-the-art Waxahachie accident and injury clinic offers the latest technology in rehab equipment, managed by the best injury specialists.

Letter of Protection

An attorney is most often involved in a personal injury accident. It is the job of the attorney is to ensure the victim receives all of the medical care legally deserved. They usually accomplish this by issuing a Letter of Protection. This is a legal promise note, ensuring all medical bills will be paid by the proceeds of the case. Our primary care physicians accepts Letter of Protection cases.

Three Types of Personal Injury

Auto Accident Injury

An auto accident often results in the victim not being able to perform daily tasks. Our Gun Barrel City physicians and injury specialists will work with the attorney to ensure all necessary medical care is received.

Workplace Injury

An injury that happens on the job is usually referred to as a workplace injury. Our Gin Barrel City primary care physicians has the training to treat workplace injury patients and help them regain a pain free life.

Slip and Fall Injury

If someone slips and falls due to a property owner failure to keep the property free of hazards, it is referred to as a slip and fall injury. An experienced attorney can help slip and fall patients receive compensation for their medical bills.

Schedule an Appointment

The Gun Barrel City primary care physicians at Innate Medical Solutions are now accepting new patients. You can schedule an appointment online, or call us at (903) 804-4232.